Enhance your personal or professional growth in 2022:
Offering a unique, online 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program – with flexible individual study options and once-monthly group sessions led by Samantha. Spaces are limited to ensure the quality of the program.
Bold Coast Yoga School’s 200-hour teacher-training prepares its trainees to begin teaching the principles and techniques of yoga with integrity and safety.
200-hour Program, Go At Your Own Pace Online 2022-2023
Who should attend:
- Those with a sincere interest in learning more about yoga, for their own knowledge or to help others
- Those who wants to learn how to create a safe and effective yoga practice
- Those who want to deepen or take their practice to the next level
- Those who want to learn more about theories of how prana and chi move in a yoga practice
- Those who wants to explore more of the philosophy and mindfulness aspects of yoga
What we teach:
- Anatomy, with an focus on the science of movement
- Yogic philosophy (especially the Eight Limbs of Yoga)
- Chakras & the energetic body
- Teaching techniques and methodology
- Vinyasa, Alignment focused, and Gentle Flow Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Sequencing Methods
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- and more!
Learn at your own pace with our online 200 hour program. Periodic live Zooms with Samantha offer opportunities for discussion and connection, while in the program.
Limited scholarships and sliding scale tuition discounts may be available. Request more information by applying.
Bold Coast Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School; graduates are qualified to apply as RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teachers with 200 hours or more of training) with Yoga Alliance upon completion of all modules. This includes online students for 2022-2023, per Yoga Alliance.
$2,500 (or inquire about our monthly payment plans with a deposit of $750 and nine monthly payments of $195)
Helping professionals – (teachers, nurses, care-givers, first responders and more) please indicate your role or profession as a tuition reduction may be available.
Please complete the application form to apply.
Some scholarship funding and/or reduced tuition may be available. A helping professional rate may also be available. Complete an application form, and select the checkbox for scholarship information to receive more details.
Questions? Contact Us.
We also offer a 300-hour program (click here for more info), an advanced training that delves deeper into anatomy, philosophy, the chakras and more, for those who have already completed a 200 hour program.