Are you struggling with low energy, feeling stuck, or out of balance?
Would you like to:
• Relieve stress
• Enhance your energy level
• Improve your balance
• Feel inspired, connected, and creative
• Discover how even a 10 minute yoga practice can help?
If so, my new Restore program may be right for you. Restore is a three week deep dive into mind/body wellness. I’ll help you strategize how to combine the most effective yoga, and qi gong movements with the latest exercise science and mindfulness techniques to help you feel your best.
Here’s what’s included during the 3 weeks:
- 3 Restore Yoga & Qi Gong Classes (55 minutes each, 1 per week)
- 6 Mindful Flow Yoga Classes, 2 per week, (55 minutes each)
- 3 Stress-less Mindfulness & Meditation Sessions (30 minutes each)
- Daily tips & support via email
- Three weeks of unlimited support via Voxer
- Restore Wellness Workbook
- *BONUS* Ten Thrive in Five Fitness Classes, (25-30 minutes each)
This is for you if you’re ready to:
- Support your self care and practice self compassion
- Kickstart a series of health boosting practices
- Find effective ways to boost energy and relieve stress
- Be accountable for your habits, and celebrate your successes
- Find a plan that supports your health in the long term
- Reset, relax, refresh and restore
This is NOT for you if you want:
- A restrictive weight loss plan
- Insanely intense workouts where exercise is punishment for eating
- To stay where you are at
- 3 Restore Yoga & Qi Gong Classes (55 minutes each, 1 per week) ($75 value)
- 6 Mindful Flow Yoga Classes, 2 per week, (55 minutes each) ($85 value)
- 3 Stress-less Mindfulness & Meditation Sessions (30 minutes each) ($85 value)
- Daily tips & support via email ($75 value)
- Three weeks of unlimited support via Voxer ($50 value)
- Restore Wellness Workbook ($50 value)
- *BONUS* Ten Thrive in Five Fitness Classes, (25-30 minutes each) ($95 value)
A value of over $400 for $97.
Meet Your Coach, Samantha
Samantha Williams, E-RYT 500, ACE-CPT is the owner of Bold Coast Yoga, a yoga teacher trainer, and creator of the Restore program. Certified as a personal trainer in 2010, Samantha has helped people reclaim their confidence, regain their health, and take charge of their wellness. She has taught over 3,000 hours of yoga and mindfulness over the past decade, and has found that a person’s mindset is key to their enhancing wellness, especially in the long term.
In addition to yoga instruction and personal training, Samantha is certified in the BioMechanics method, functional movement, and is also a cancer exercise specialist. She owns Bold Coast Yoga School, where she offers classes and Yoga Teacher Trainings. She also serves as part-time faculty at University of Maine Machias, where she teaches Personal Wellness and Yoga. More about Samantha
What people are saying
“Your program has changed my life. It made me take a hard look at myself, what I liked and didn’t like about my behavior, habits, and approaches to life. It made me slow down for the first time. I added mediation to my daily habit and reunited with some of my meditation, chanting, and spiritual practices from my early years.”
– Andrea L., 200 Hour Program Graduate