Would you like yoga to be a part of your daily life?
Would you like to cultivate more:
• Self Acceptance/Love
• Regular Time for Yourself
• Feelings of inspiration, connection, and creativity
• Freedom and Ease in Movement?
If so, the Yoga for Self Care Support program may be right for you. YFSCS is a nine month commitment to your mind/body wellness. I’ll help you strategize how to combine the most effective yoga and self care practices with the latest exercise science and mindfulness techniques to help you feel your best.
Here’s what’s included during the 9 months:
- 9 Self Care Saturday Mornings (3 hours each)
- 9 Mindfulness & Meditation Sessions (1 hour each)
- Mindful Flow Yoga Classes, 2 per week, (55 minutes each)
- Weekly tips & support via email
- Unlimited support via Voxer
- Yoga for Self Care Support Workbook
- *BONUS* 3 Restore Yoga & Qi Gong Classes (55 minutes each, 1 per week)
Sign Me Up!
This is for you if you’re ready to:
- Support your yoga practice, self care and practice self compassion
- Kickstart a series of wellness boosting practices
- Find effective ways to enhance energy and relieve stress
- Be accountable for your habits, and celebrate your successes
- Carve time out for yourself
- Reset, relax, and feel your best
This is NOT for you if you are looking for:
- A restrictive diet & bootcamp style exercise
- A gymnastic-style routine of impressive inversions
Yoga for Self Care Support Includes:
- 9 Self Care Saturday Mornings (3 hours each) ($1,350 value)
- 9 Mindfulness & Meditation Sessions ($375 value)
- Mindful Flow Yoga Classes, 2 per week, for 9 months ($720 value)
- Weekly tips & support via email for 9 months ($450 value)
- Unlimited support via Voxer ($450 value)
- Yoga for Self Care Support Workbook ($75 value)
- *BONUS* 3 Restore Yoga & Qi Gong Classes (55 minutes each, 1 per week) ($75 value)
A value of over $3,200 for $1,500.
Sign Me Up!
Meet Your Coach, Samantha
Samantha Williams, E-RYT 500, ACE-CPT is the owner of Bold Coast Yoga, a yoga teacher trainer, and creator of the Restore program. Certified as a personal trainer in 2010, Samantha has helped people reclaim their confidence, regain their health, and take charge of their wellness. She has taught over 3,000 hours of yoga and mindfulness over the past decade, and has found that a person’s mindset is key to their enhancing wellness, especially in the long term.
In addition to yoga instruction and personal training, Samantha is certified in the BioMechanics method, functional movement, and is also a cancer exercise specialist. She owns Bold Coast Yoga School, where she offers classes and Yoga Teacher Trainings. She also serves as part-time faculty at University of Maine Machias, where she teaches Personal Wellness and Yoga. More about Samantha
Still have questions? Contact Samantha.
Sign Me Up!
What people are saying
“Your program has changed my life. It made me take a hard look at myself, what I liked and didn’t like about my behavior, habits, and approaches to life. It made me slow down for the first time. I added mediation to my daily habit and reunited with some of my meditation, chanting, and spiritual practices from my early years.”
– Andrea L., 200 Hour Program Graduate