Offering 200-Hour and 300-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Bold Coast Yoga School’s 200-hour teacher-training prepares its trainees to begin teaching the principles and techniques of yoga with integrity and safety. See dates and information below.
We also offer a 300-hour program, an advanced training for those who have already completed a 200 hour program.
200-hour Program, Online 2021
Who should attend:
- Anyone with a sincere interest in learning more about yoga, either for themselves or to help others
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how yoga can create transformation
- Anyone with an open mind who would like to meet like-minded people while delving into yogic practice
- Anyone knows, or wants to learn yoga is more than just poses
- Anyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice
What we teach:
- Yogic philosophy (especially the Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Chakras & the energetic body
- Teaching techniques and methodology
- Vinyasa Flow and Gentle Flow Yoga
- Alignment-Focused Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- and more!
Limited scholarships and sliding scale tuition discounts may be available. Request more information by applying.
Bold Coast Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School; graduates are qualified to apply as RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teachers with 200 hours or more of training) with Yoga Alliance upon completion of all modules.
200 Hour Program, Summer Intensive, 2021
$2,500 (or inquire about our monthly payment plans with a deposit of $750 and nine monthly payments of $195)
Early Bird Discount: If Paid in Full prior to December 31, 2020, save $250.
Please complete the application form to apply.
Some scholarship and tuition assistance funding may be available. Complete an application form, and select the checkbox for scholarship information to receive details.
Questions? Contact Us.