200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training Programs (200+ Hours) Bold Coast Yoga School’s 200-hour teacher-training prepares its trainees to begin teaching the principles and techniques of yoga with integrity and safety.
Upcoming One-Weekend-per-Month Program Dates
Nine weekends, (Saturday & Sunday)at West Quoddy Station, Lubec, Maine
June 2-3, June 30-July 1, July 28-29, August 11-12, August 25-26,
October 6-7, October 27-28, November 10-11, December 1-2, 2018.
Who should attend:
- Anyone with a sincere interest in learning more about yoga, either for themselves or to help others
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how yoga can create transformation
- Anyone with an open mind who would like to meet like-minded people while delving into yogic practice
- Anyone knows, or wants to learn yoga is more than just poses
- Anyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice
What we teach:
- Yogic philosophy (especially the Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Chakras & the energetic body
- Teaching techniques and methodology
- Vinyasa Flow and Gentle Flow Yoga
- Alignment-Focused Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- and more!
Limited scholarships and sliding scale tuition discounts may be available. Bold Coast Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School; graduates are qualified to apply as RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teachers with 200 hours or more of training) with Yoga Alliance upon completion of all modules.
Monthly Modules (9), June 2-December 2, 2018)
$2,500 (or inquire about our monthly payment plan with a $500 deposit and nine monthly payments of $250.).
Please complete the application form to apply.
Some scholarship funding may be available, the deadline to apply is May 15. Complete an application form, and select the checkbox for scholarship information to receive details.
Questions? Contact Us.